How do I purchase of a building land in Turkey?
Purchase of a building land in Turkey
If you do not want to buy an existing house or apartment, you can decide to buy a piece of (building) land (arsa) and have something built on it. In that case you must be well aware of the possibilities and the legal restrictions regarding the purchase of building land.
ILBE.BE gives you the following information to view carefully.
• Destinations of the ground
• In whose name is the land or there are several owners
• Car, paths etc. that run over your future lot
• The exact limits of the lot
• Overhanging roofs, gutters, downspouts from neighboring houses, which may cause nuisance.
• Before you buy land in Turkey, you must therefore know whether it can be built on by a non-Turkish citizen.
ILBE.BE gives you general tips for purchasing the building land:
• Are many digging works needed to level the soil?
• are there many trees and shrubs that need to be cleared?
• Is the soil strong enough? (thickness floor plate, underground basement, ... can have a major impact on the construction budget)
• Level of the groundwater on the building land
• Is the building land located near an industrial zone, railroad, thoroughfare, etc.
For more questions, contact ILBE.BE Via Info@ilbe.be or by telephone: 0032478934121
You may also like
Five strategies for holiday expat bookings
Whether you want to expatriate, retire, open up a business or want to buy a second home, we will help you go through all necessary steps to get there.Read more
How can I open a bank account in Turkey?
Most banks in Turkey offer a choice of accounts that meet customer needs and offer a wide range of services.Read more
I am moving abroad: what relocation costs can I have?
Few people make the decision to take their own furniture abroad. But if you are planning to move abroad permanently, it might be better to bring your own goods for a moreRead more