How do I start my own business in Greece?
Greece has a very growing atmosphere for foreign investment.
What much of its economic activity is concentrated around Athens, the rest of the country also offers opportunities. Some of the most prominent industries in tourism, shipping, agriculture, textiles and mining.
ILBE.BE offers you a list of essential tasks of the registration process in Greece to start a business:
• Verification of 3,000,000 necessary capital is required as proof.
• Training with no fewer than 10 new employees, 30% of which must be given to Greek residents
• An application and business proposal submitted in Greek that the business should develop the economic development of the business
• Register your company name (make sure the name is not used by another company in Greece)
• Choose a business activity that has ended by the type of business that you want to run
• Choose a company structure for your company
• Draft memorandum of association Information about the shareholder, shares and everything about the company is mentioned
For more questions, contact ILBE.BE Via Info@ilbe.be or by telephone: 0032478934121
You may also like
Five strategies for holiday expat bookings
Whether you want to expatriate, retire, open up a business or want to buy a second home, we will help you go through all necessary steps to get there.Read more
How can I open a bank account in Turkey?
Most banks in Turkey offer a choice of accounts that meet customer needs and offer a wide range of services.Read more
I am moving abroad: what relocation costs can I have?
Few people make the decision to take their own furniture abroad. But if you are planning to move abroad permanently, it might be better to bring your own goods for a moreRead more