How do you know if there are tax attachments or other debts?
Here are important aspects that you should definitely know:
• Are there seizures on the property?
• If the owner / seller has acquired the house from inheritance, he must submit a statement to the buyer stating that the inheritance tax has been paid to the Turkish tax authorities.
• Is the property free of charges and registrations?
• Is the property charged with mortgage loans and other debts?
• Is the property free of use? (The house can still be rented, ..) - The house / land must be made available to you completely free. If the land or the dwelling cannot be delivered freely, then you are entitled to dissolution.
You may also like
Five strategies for holiday expat bookings
Whether you want to expatriate, retire, open up a business or want to buy a second home, we will help you go through all necessary steps to get there.Read more
How can I open a bank account in Turkey?
Most banks in Turkey offer a choice of accounts that meet customer needs and offer a wide range of services.Read more
I am moving abroad: what relocation costs can I have?
Few people make the decision to take their own furniture abroad. But if you are planning to move abroad permanently, it might be better to bring your own goods for a moreRead more